First High Volume Tabletop Press Designed with Full Capacity of a Larger Press
- Fast print speed up to 12 inches per second (60 ft per minute)
- Superior print resolution up to 1600 dpi
- Print width 2″ to 8.8″
- Compact footprint – less than 4 square feet
- First tabletop press to operate at the high-volume capacity and precision of a digital press
The T2-C is the first-ever high capacity, high volume tabletop label press capable of delivering precision over long runs. Producing consistent, high-volumes in 24/7 production, the T2-C opens new doors in the label printing industry.
This high volume tabletop press is ideal for brand owners, print shops, and small label converters looking to add high-resolution color inkjet labels to their portfolio. More importantly, the T2-C operates quietly and comfortably fits into any size print department with its small footprint of 4 square feet.
Moreover, the T2-C provides labels suitable for commercial labeling with a superior print resolution of up to 1600 dpi. Also, labels can be printed in multiples or as one large label in a print run because of the 2” to 8.8” width area capabilities. Above all, its impressive print speed of up to 12 inches per second allows users to generate long runs within a short period.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks or cartridge option
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 6 ips (150 mm/sec) or 12 ips (300 mm/sec)
- Print Area: Width: 8.8″ (223 mm); Length: 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm) without stitching, unlimited length with stitching
- Media Sensors: Optical tracking edge sensor, adjustable position. Blackmark sensor, gap sensor and continuous
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Software: TrojanControl Software, Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers
Environmental & Physical:
- Operating Conditions: 59° F to 86° F (15° C to 30° C) at RH 22 to 80%(non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions: 41° F to 122° F (5° C to 50° C) at RH up to 85%, noncondensing at 149° F (65° C)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC – 50/60 Hz (360W, 2.5A power supply)
- Aerosol extraction system: Yes, replaceable filters
- Dimensions (with 2 liter external ink tanks, option): 23.8″ L x 22.8″ W x 31.3 H (606 mm x 580 mm x 795 mm)
- Touchscreen: 7″ touchscreen
- Weight: 132.3 lbs. (60 kg) without ink and label roll
- Optional Accessories: 250 ml cartridges or 2-liter tanks; RIP workflow/color management software; Artwork designer software (Variable data)
- Ink: CMYK tanks, 2 Liters each
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap)
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with an extra-wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media
- Width: 1.9″ (50 mm) – 9.8″ (250 mm)
- Length (Die-cut): 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm)
- Thickness: 4pt/mil to 12 pt/mil
- Roll Size: Max 12″ (300 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core
- Types: Paper, Inkjet coated gloss paper, PE, PET, PP
- Printer: 12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labor Warranty (excludes wear parts and supplies).
- Straight-feed, short web path feature allows for precision printing and waste elimination
- Servo-driven web handling and tension control system assures perfect media control
- Dynamic web guide with servo-controlled unwind and rewind shafts, delivers high-precision registration, enabling full bleed printing on pre-die cut labels and tight, finished rolls
- Advanced ink set and print head combination optimizes print head life and ink consumption is reduced, lowering the cost of operations
- High capacity ink tanks mean fewer interruptions during high production runs
The T2-C TrojanControl touch screen software makes it effortless to place labels on pre-die cuts in perfect registration. Its cost calculator makes it easy to review operating costs, with a job library to make label organization simple. In addition, this intuitive interface allows the T2-C to be self-maintaining and automatically perform preventive printhead cleanings with an innovative aerosol extraction system that keeps the area clean, even with the longer printing cycles. Simple to setup and operate, the T2-C installs in 20 minutes with self-aligning tension control and no manual adjustments required.
Advanced T2-C ink set:
- Prints approximately 500,000 4″ x 4″ (100 mm x 100 mm) labels at 50% ink coverage
- 1.5 times to 3 times increase in lightfastness
- Significant improvement in water fastness
- Improved production of black (K) with less use of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow
- Approximately 10% lower TCO when compared with earlier previous ink sets
The T2-C is an ideal desktop label printing solution designed to give both owners and users peace of mind with the perfect combination of ease of use, precision, quality and reliability.