Professional Label Press & Finishing System for Compact Production
- High print speed up to 12 inches per second (60 ft per minute)
- Superior print resolution up to 1600 dpi
- Print width 2″ to 8.8″
- Optimized footprint 7.58 x 4.75 x 5.0 ft.
- High-volume label printing press with a complete finishing system
Built on decades of experience, the T4 encompasses the entire labeling production line within a first-class intuitive system.
The T4 is a robust, stand-alone, advanced label printing press that includes a precision laminator and semi-rotary die-cutting feature for complete label production. Less than 7-1/2 feet long, the T4 has a much smaller footprint than comparable systems taking up less space on the production floor.
Moreover, the T4 provides labels with a superior print resolution of up to 1600 dpi and a print width of 2” to 8.8”. In addition, this professional label & finishing press also automatically adjusts for variances in timing and spacing when fed manually. Above all, its impressive print speed of up to 12 inches per second allows users to generate high capacity production and long runs within a short period.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 6 ips (150 mm/sec) or 12 ips (300 mm/sec)
- Print Area: Width: 2″ (51 mm) – 8.8″ (223 mm); Length: 0.4″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm); Finishing Length: 2” (50 mm) – 22″ (550 mm)
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100
- Software: TrojanControl Software; Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers
Environmental & Physical:
- Operating Conditions: 41° F to 95° F (5° C to 35° C), 59° F (15° C) recommended, at RH 22 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions: 23° F to 122° F (-5° C to 50° C) at RH up to 85%, non-condensing at 149° F (65° C)
- Power Requirements: Y 3W+N+PE 400V 50Hz 16A – min. 350mA RCCB (HFI)
- Air supply: 6 bar 20L/min. Tube dimension ø8mm
- Dimensions: 57″ L x 91″ W x 60″ H; (1450 mm x 2300 mm x 1535 mm)
- Touchscreen: 15.6″ touchscreen
- Weight: Approx. 2646 lbs. (1200 kg) without ink and label/lamination rolls
- Ink Tanks: CMYK tanks, 2 Liters each
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap)
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined
Labels and Tags:
- Width: 2″ (51 mm) – 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Length (Die-cut): 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm)
- Thickness: 4pt/mil to 12 pt/mil
- Roll Size: Unwind: Max 20” (500 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core; Rewind: Max 16” (400 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core
- Types: Paper, Inkjet coated gloss paper, PE, PET, PP, tags
Specifications (Finishing only):
- Web Width: 2″ (50 mm) – 13″ (330 mm)
- Substrate: 50 gsm – 200 gsm
- Die Station: Semi-rotary speed: 21 ips (32 m/min); Full-rotary speed: 32.8 ips (50 m/min); Die plate size (repeat): 2” – 22” (50 mm – 558.8mm)
- Rewinder/Unwinder: Max. Internal unwind: 19.7” (500 mm); Max. Single shaft rewind: 17.7” (450 mm); Core diameter: 3” (76.2 mm)
- Slitting Station: Knife Type: Pneumatic crush, or razor knife. Minimum distance crush: 0.5” (12.7 mm)
- Printer: 12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labor Warranty (excludes wear parts and supplies).
The T4 is one of the most compact and economic finishers in the market providing perfect registration. The TrojanControl touch screen is complete with a job library and has other beneficial features including a cost calculator making it easy to review operating costs. Ink consumption is reduced to an absolute minimum, delivering the markets lowest cost of operations. In addition, users are pleasantly surprised at the quiet operation of a printer of this caliber.
The T4 offers an all-in-one solution press from start to finish. Ideal for stand-alone operation, brand owners and label converters.
Dantryk, a printing company based in Hurup Thy, provides printing solutions throughout Denmark with the help of their Trojan™ T4.